How to contact us:
BonjourLaFrance is not a travel agency but we do try to help where we can. We've helped hundreds of people, especially with their train travel
You can find your exact train schedule, price and travel time by clicking on the link below for the country you live in. Simply insert your departure and arrival cities and the exact date and departure time. Certain tickets can only be purchased 60-90 days prior to departure. (Use an earlier date on the same day of the week to get information). For "Paris Charles de Gaulle airport" enter "Paris Cdg airport"(in the USA), "Airport CDG" (in UK), "Airport CDG 2 TGV" (in Rest of the World).
bonjourlafrance.com can sell all French and European train tickets (TGV, Corail, Thalys, Artesia, Elipsos, Lyria, Europe...) worldwide. If you are not a resident of one of the named countries below, please use the "Rest of the World" link below.
For delivery to named countries below, tickets should be ordered a minimum of 7 days before departure to allow time for delivery direct to your door. For "Rest of the World", tickets can be delivered worldwide or collected directly in France at a train station
Click on your country link below to Check Real Time Shedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE of France and European Train Tickets and Passes :
Mexico, Central America, Caribbean
Rest of the world
For "Rest of the World" there are two ways to receive your train tickets:
- At the bottom of the "make your train reservation screen" remember to indicate which country you want your tickets delivered to. You need to order at least seven days prior to departure and the tickets will be delivered to you in your country by mail.
- When you pay online you can choose : "Collect your ticket from an automatic ticket machine in a French train station with the bank card used for the payment". Remember : you must use the SAME card to retrieve your train tickets as you did to pay for them. Tick this option if you want it.
Since you've already paid for your tickets... you can get them at the ticket distributor (in any train station in France only...) anytime, even 15 minutes before you travel!. There's no delay with this option. For instance, you could retrieve your tickets directly at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport at a distributor in the TGV station in Terminal 2 and get on a train for immediate departure... or leave later on. There are always agents there to help you.
Purchasing your ticket ahead of time assures you of :
- The cheapest prices available (generally with more restrictive modification and refund options)
- Guarantees you a seat on the train and in the class you want
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your travel plans are taken care of and confirmed
- Sufficient time for ticket delivery to your home OR collection at a train station in France... even at the last moment
Here are other train and travel links for France that will help you :
Airport Shuttle information into Paris (train, bus, taxi, private...)
Charles de Gaulle Airport information (terminal maps, services, TGV station, train to Paris... )
All Train departures direct from Charles de Gaulle airport (Avoid going into Paris)
France Train stations (maps, access, parking, services etc.)
How to use the French Train System (Everything you never found the answers for elsewhere!)
Frequently Asked Questions (luggage storage, lost luggage, bikes, delayed trains, refunds, transfer times between stations etc. I suggest you read these answers before asking questions)
Train Travel Tips
France Train Map
Paris City Train Transport (Metro, RER...)
I get a lot of "spam" at this address and use a spam filter. Please leave the words "France trains" in the "Subject" of your email to help me find and answer your questions.
contact AT bonjourlafrance.com ( replace " AT " with @ )
If you want TRAIN SCHEDULES and PRICES.. then CLICK on your country link ABOVE... I'll tell you the same thing in an email... so do it yourself now... and
you'll save your time and get an immediate answer.
If we can help you in any way, please let us know
Lets' keep in touch!