Feel free to contact us (via the form on the right) if you need further help or information after visiting BonjourLaFrance and discovering the content below.
BonjourLaFrance is not a travel agency but we do try to help where we can. We’ve helped thousands of people, especially with their train travel. Below, click on the link for your home country to check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE of France and European Train Tickets and Passes :
USA – UK – Argentina – Australia – Belgium-Fr – Belgium-Nl – Brazil – Canada – France – France Promotions – France Groups 10-30 people – GCC Countries – Germany – Hong Kong – India – Israel – Italy – Japan-Jp – Mexico, Central America, Caribbean – Netherlands – New Zealand – Singapore – South Africa – Spain – Switzerland-Fr – Switzerland-De – Rest of the world (English) – Rest of the world (Español) – 中国 – 香港 – 日本 – 한국 – 新加坡
Here are other train and travel links for France that will help you:
- CDG or Orly Airport Shuttle information into Paris (train, bus, taxi, private…)
- Charles de Gaulle Airport information (terminal maps, services, TGV station, trains to Paris)
- All Train departures direct from Charles de Gaulle airport (Avoid going into Paris)
- France Train stations (maps, access, parking, services etc.)
- How to use the French Train System (Everything you never found the answers for elsewhere!)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- France Train Map
- Paris City Train Transport (Metro, RER…)
If you still have unanswered questions feel free to contact BonjourLaFrance by making an inquiry via the contact form.