Train travel is all the information to travel to, from and in France
Traveling by train includes bordering countries using the French and European train systems. This includes train stations, train lines, train reservations, luggage storage, lost and found and much more.
Train travel is a highly used mode of transport in France and Europe
You’ll find all the information you need to know about all the main rail stations in France. You can locate hundreds of train stations here and find the one nearest your departure and arrival points. Gather all the information, find schedules and best prices and make a safe online reservation.
When you finalize your trip or for real-time timetables, when you know what you want, click your country link 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
USA – UK – Argentina – Australia – Belgium-Fr – Belgium-Nl – Brazil – Canada – France – France Promotions – France Groups 10-30 people – GCC Countries – Germany – Hong Kong – India – Israel – Italy – Japan-Jp – Mexico, Central America, Caribbean – Netherlands – New Zealand – Singapore – South Africa – Spain – Switzerland-Fr – Switzerland-De – Rest of the world (English) – Rest of the world (Español) – 中国 – 香港 – 日本 – 한국 – 新加坡
- Information for hundreds of train stations around France
- Click here to locate a train station and see: Presentation, location including open hours
Train Tickets: (Visible on ALL train station pages)
- Train ticket counters and their open hours. Automatic Train Ticket vending machine availability and the type of train tickets sold (National on Intercite trains, Regional tickets on TER, Local tickets on suburban trains and local transport like the metro or tramway).
- Train ticket links for city-to-city train travel tickets purchased via internet in your country before departure.
- Train pass links for train passes purchased via internet in your country before departure.
- Seat reservation links if you already have a train pass, to reserve seats on specific trains before departure. Be sure to tick the box, I have a rail pass.
- Ticket purchases and reservations for groups of 10 or more travelers with discounts from a dedicated agent in your own language.
- Great Rail Journeys where everything is organized for you, with your own guide and personalized service.
- International train routes: TGV to bordering countries:
- Eurostar to the UK from the Gare du Nord train station
- Thalys to Belgium and Holland also from the Gare du Nord
- ICE to Germany from the Gare de l’Est train station
- TGV Italia to Italy from the Gare de Lyon train station
- Lyria to Switzerland from the Gare de Lyon train station
- Ellipsos to Spain from the Gare Montparnasse
- National train routes from a particular station to the rest of France
- Paris CDG Airport train station to all major cities in France
- Gare du Nord for trains to the North of France: Lille,
- Gare de l’Est for trains from Paris to the East of France: Strasbourg, Nancy
- Gare de Lyon to the South East of France including the Alps: Avignon, Nice, Marseilles, Grenoble,
- Gare de Bercy mainly for Autotrains to the South of France
- Gare d’Austerlitz for trains to the center and SW of France: Bourges
- Gare Montparnasse for trains to the West of France: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lourdes
- Gare Saint Lazare for trains to the NW of France: Normandy, Le Havre, Brittany, Rennes, Quimper
- Regional train routes: from the hubs of France Regions
- Lille Inoui-TGV – Europe, City station – Flandres North
- Paris 7 mainline stations in Paris depending on where you’re headed in France and Europe
- Paris CDG Airport Debark your plane and embark your high-speed train directly at the airport
- Rennes Brittany
- Strasbourg Grand Est
- Tours Pays de la Loire, Centre
- Dijon Burgundy
- Lyon Part-Dieu, Perrache, St Exupery Airport Rhone-Alpes
- Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Avignon Cote d’Azur
- Marseille The South
- Montpellier Occitanie
- Nice Cote d’Azur
- Suburban train routes: around major cities
- Paris Transilien network
- RER A, B, C, D, E
- Line F, H, J, K, L, M, N, P
- Paris Transilien network
Local Transport to, from around each train station
- Metro in major cities
- Lille (coming along with other cities)
- Bus (stops and itineraries coming)
- Regional, see each train station for bus itineraries
- Local, see each train station for bus itineraries
- Shuttle Services: Car, Minivan, Bus, Taxis
- Bicycles, Motorcycles, Scooters
Train station services and amenities
- Luggage storage and a special service in Paris and Lyon
- Lost and found
- Services: WC, mailbox, Tel, Wifi, info boards
- Shops and Food
- See Tourist offices near each train station