The train station Dijon-Ville is a French railway station on the line: Paris-Lyon <=> Marseille-Saint-Charles. It is a railway node composed of a number of lines. Also called the Gare Foch it is the main station of the city of Dijon, in the department: Cote-d’Or, in the region: Bourgogne-Franche-Comte. The second station Dijon-Porte-Neuve is located on the line Dijon-Ville <=> Is-sur-Tille. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 47° 19′ 24″ North, 5° 01′ 38″ East.
It is served by the TGV Lyria, TGV, Thello, Intercite, and TER and is on the train line Paris-Lyon <=> Marseille-Saint-Charles, Dijon-Ville <=> Is-sur-Tille, Dijon-Ville <=> Saint-Amour, Dijon-Ville <=> Vallorbe (border) and Dijon-Ville <=> Epinac (Closed) with 11 tracks and 5 platforms.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Saturdays: 5h45 > 21h00
Sundays and Holidays: 9h00 > 21h00
Buy Tickets and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
France and European City to City Train Tickets:
Train travel to and from the Gare de Dijon train station offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take an unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - France Promotions - France Groups 10-30 people - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡
If you are a couple or more people and travelling by train on 3 different days or more (from Gare de Troyes train station or any other French or European train station) in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to ‘point-to-point' tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options.
For European citizens use the point-to-point links above, the Rail Pass access is on the same page:
USA - Argentina - Australia - Brazil - Canada - GCC Countries - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
TGV Lyria (Switzerland)
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Dijon - Dole - Lausanne
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Dijon - Mulhouse - Bale - Zurich / Berne - Interlaken
Night Train Thello (Italy)
Other popular international stops to/from DijonNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Dijon - Besancon Franche-Comte TGV - Belfort-Montbeliard TGV - Mulhouse
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Montbard - Dijon - Beaune - Chalons-sur-Saone
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Montbard - Dijon - Dole-Ville - Besancon-Viotte
- Dijon - Lyon - Montpellier - Toulouse
- Nancy - Dijon - Lyon - Montpellier - Toulouse
- Metz - Dijon - Lyon - Marseille - Nice
- Mulhouse - Belfort-Montbeliard TGV - Besancon Franche-Comte TGV - Dijon - Montbard - Massy TGV - Marne-la-Vallee - Aeroport Charles-de-Gaulle 2 TGV - Lille
- Luxembourg - Metz - Strasbourg - Besancon - Dijon - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Beziers - Narbonne - Carcassonne
- Bale - Mulhouse - Dijon - Lyon - Avignon - Marseille - Toulon - St Raphael - Cannes
- Dijon - Troyes - Paris-Est
Other popular destination to/from Dijon
- Bordeaux / Chambery / Chaumont / Clermont-Ferrand / Colmar / Frasne / Grenoble / Reims / St-Pierre-des-Corps
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
- Dijon - Montbard - Laroche-Migennes - Paris-Bercy
- Dijon - Montbard - Laroche-Migennes - Auxerre
- Dijon - Beaune - Chagny - Chalon-sur-Saone - Tournus - Macon-Ville
- Dijon - Langres
- Dijon - Dole - Besancon-Viotte
- Dijon - Pontarlier
TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comte / TER Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Lyon-Part-Dieu - Macon-Ville - Chalon-sur-Saone - Dijon - Montbard - Laroche-Migennes - Paris-Bercy
- Dijon - Beaune - Chagny - Chalon-sur-Saone - Tournus - Macon-Ville - Villefranche-sur-Saone - Lyon-Part-Dieu (- Lyon-Perrache)
- Dijon - Louhans - Bourg-en-Bresse
TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comte / TER Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Dijon - Montceau-les-Mines - Moulins (- Clermont-Ferrand)
TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comte / TER Centre-Val de Loire
TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comte / TER Grand Est
Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Dijon - Troyes
- Reims - Chalons-en-Champagne - Chaumont - Dijon
- T1 DIJON train station <> QUETIGNY
- T2 CHENOVE Centre <> DIJON Valmy
Urban Bus, website
- 3 Fontaine d'Ouche - Epirey Capnord
- 4 Nation - Marsannay Acti-Sud
- 5 Talant Dullin - Universite
- 10 Talant Citadelle - Fontaine Shopping Center
- 12 Plombieres - Chicago
- 13 fontaine Village - Motte Giron
- 18 Longvic Carmelites - Darcy
Coaches from the train station, website
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- 36 Dijon - Belleneuve - Mirebeau-sur-Beze - Gray
- 40 Dijon - Longchamp - Pontailler-sur-Saone - Soissons-sur-Nacey
- 42 Dijon - Longecourt-en-Plaine - Saint-Jean-de-Losne - Losne
- 43 Dijon - Corcelles-les-Cîteaux - Seurre
- 44 Dijon - Gevrey-Chambertin - Nuits-Saint-Georges - Beaune
- 47 Dijon - Bligny-sur-Ouche
- 48 Dijon - Sombernon - Arnay-le-Duc - Pouilly-en-Auxois - Saulieu
- 49 Dijon - Sombernon - Semur-en-Auxois - Avallon
- 50 Dijon - Pont-de-Cosne - Aignay-le-Duc
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available. Ideal for reduced mobility transfers.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare or private accommodation or campsite.
Since 2002 Our partner has worked with the best and most experienced overseas handling companies and suppliers. There is sophisticated technology... Simply put, there is no way your booking can get lost!
Shuttles are a shared transfer option and are a cheap, fast and effective way of traveling to and from your accommodation in a city or country you may be unfamiliar with. The prices are per person. Shuttles endeavor to operate a door to door service, however, this is not always possible due to pedestrian areas, road closures etc. drivers will drop and collect you from the nearest accessible point.
Shuttle transfers are available at many of the most popular holiday destinations including ski and summer resorts as well as campsites. Getting there can be expensive and often a long process so a shared shuttle transfer is a great value way of getting you to your accommodation so you can so you can start enjoying your stay as quickly as possible.
Instructions on how to find your transfer transport when you arrive will be printed on your booking voucher as well as full details of how to contact the supplier. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Pre-booking a shuttle transfer online gives you the security of firming up that "last mile" to your destination... what peace of mind. Minibus transfers are perfect for the larger family or small groups who want to travel together. This option can be more economical than booking multiple taxis. On arrival avoid queues and hassle, you're whisked away in your waiting minibus. Other transfers we can arrange are by Coach for larger groups. Private and Limousine transfers. Wheelchair accessibility and Helicopter transport are also available.
Booking takes less than a minute. Vouchers are displayed and emailed instantly. Arrive on holiday in style and enjoy your own personal service. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
There is parking for cars: Short term 20 mn free. Long-term: Effia Stationnement Tel: 03.80.43.87.65
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Dijon train station in Dijon.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
There is parking for bikes with free bicycle hook-ups and a Velostation: Closed secure parking
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
- Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks - Fast Food - Takeaway - Brasseries
- 3 waiting rooms including one especially for groups
- Newspapers, magazines - Presse
- Information kiosk - Reception Jeune Voyageur Service
- Nursery space
- WC for disabled (pay)
- Automatic photo booth
- Telephone booth
- ATM - cash dispenser - outside the station
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: In the station hall (Rotonde)
There is only manual baggage storage:
Tariff per item: 4€ for the first 2 hours, 5.50€ for up to 10 hours, 9.50€ for the first 24 hours. 5€ for each additional 24hLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.