The train station Blois – Chambord is a French railway station on the line: Paris-Austerlitz <=> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, located in the town of Blois, in the department: Loir-et-Cher, in the region: Centre-Val de Loire. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 47° 35′ 07″ North, 1° 19′ 25″ East.
It is served by the Intercites, Interloire and TER Centre-Val de Loire and is on the train line Paris-Austerlitz <=> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, Villefranche-sur-Cher <=> Blois, Pont-de-Braye <=> Blois and Blois <=> Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher (abandoned) with 4 plus 9 sidings tracks and 3 platforms.
Reserve Your Ticket:
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Fridays: 6h45 > 19h30
Saturdays: 8h30 > 17h45
Sundays and Holidays: 10h30 > 20h00
Buy Tickets and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
France and European City to City Train Tickets:
Train travel to and from the Gare de Blois train station offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take an unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - France Promotions - France Groups 10-30 people - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡
If you are a couple or more people and traveling by train on 3 different days or more (from Gare de Troyes train station or any other French or European train station) in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to ‘point-to-point' tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options.
For European citizens use the point-to-point links above, the Rail Pass access is on the same page:
USA - Argentina - Australia - Brazil - Canada - GCC Countries - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- Tours - Amboise - Intercites - Les Aubrais - Paris-Austerlitz
- Le Croisic / Nantes - Amboise - Intercites - Les Aubrais - Paris-Austerlitz (100% Eco week-ends and holidays)
InterloireLock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Centre-Val de Loire
Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Tours - Onzain-Chaumont-sur-Loire - Blois - Mer - Orleans
- Tours Chouzy / Onzain - Chaumont-sur-Loire - Blois
- Blois - La Chaussee-Saint-Victor / Mer - Orleans
- Line A LA CHAUSSEE-SAINT-VICTOR Polyclinique - VINEUIL Renaissance
- Line B BLOIS Sauvageau - BLOIS Hopital
- Line C BLOIS Taille aux Moines - LA CHAUSSEE Moulin-Chouard (C1) / Salamandre (C2)
- Line D VILLEBAROU Blois 2 - BLOIS Lycee Horticole (D1) / Bejun (D2)
- Line E BLOIS Pinconniere - VINEUIL Champs-Fy
- Line F VILLEBAROU Laurieres - BLOIS Gare SNCF
- Line G BLOIS Gare SNCF - LA CHAUSSEE-SAINT-VICTOR Gailletrous
- Line Navette Centre ville: Jean Jaures > Gare SNCF > Denis Papin > Mail > Jean Jaures
Remi (Department Loir-et-Cher), website
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- 1 Beaugency - Saint-Laurent-des-Bois - Montlivault - Blois
- 2 Lamotte-Beuvron - Chambord - Blois
- 3 Salbris / Courmemin - Mont-Pres-Chambord - Blois
- 4 Romorantin-Lanthenay - Contres - Blois
- 5 Selles-sur-Cher / Couffy - Contres - Blois
- 55 Contres - Blois
- 6 Saint-Georges-sur-Cher - Pontlevoy - Blois
- 8 Montoire-sur-le-Loir - Saint-Amand-Longpre - Herbault - Blois
- 9 Vendome - Blois
- 10 Ouzouer-le-Marche - Blois
- 11 Lorges - Villerbon - Blois
- 12 Artins - Montoire-sur-le-Loir - Vendome
- 13 Mondoubleau - Vendome - Blois
- 14 Vendome - La Ville-aux-Clercs - Droue
- 16 Beaugency - Lestiou - Mer - Blois
- 20 Saint-Hilaire-la-Gravelle - Vendome
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare, chateau or private accommodation, resort or campsite.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
There is parking for cars: 165 places including three reserved for people with mobility disabilities
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Blois-Chambord train station in Blois.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
There is parking for bikes
Motorbike and scooter rentals in France (35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few EuroLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Don't Miss These: