The train station Reims-Maison-Blanche is a Read more [...]
The train station Reims is a French railway station on the line: Soissons <=> Givet, located in downtown Reims, in the department: Marne, in the region: Grand Est. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 49° 15′ 33″ North, 4° 01′ 27″ East.
It is served by the TGV and TER Grand Est and is on the train line Soissons <=> Givet, Epernay <=> Reims, Reims <=> Laon and Chalons-en-Champagne <=> Reims-Ceres with 9 (A to H plus V and sidings) tracks and 1 side plus 3 central platforms.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Thursdays: 06:00 - 19:30
Fridays: 06:00 - 20:15
Saturdays: 06:45 - 19:30
Sundays and Holidays: 08:20 > 20:15
Buy Tickets and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
France and European City to City Train Tickets:
Train travel to and from the Gare de Reims train station offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take an unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - France Promotions - France Groups 10-30 people - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡
If you are a couple or more people and traveling by train on 3 different days or more (from Gare deReims Troyes train station or any other French or European train station) in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to ‘point-to-point' tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options.
For European citizens use the point-to-point links above, the Rail Pass access is on the same page:
USA - Argentina - Australia - Brazil - Canada - GCC Countries - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
- Paris-Est - Reims - Rethel / Charleville-Mezieres / Sedan
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Grand Est
Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Reims - Rethel - Metz-VilleLaon - Guignicourt / Aguilcourt-Variscourt / Courcy-Brimont - Reims
- Fismes - Muizon - Reims
- Luneville - Franchet-d'Esperey - Reims
- Chateau-Thierry / Epernay - Reims-Maison-Blanche / Franchet-d'Esperey - Reims
- Champagne-Ardenne-TGV - Reims - Sillery - Chalons-en-Champagne / Nancy-Ville
- Reims / Bourgogne-Franche-Comte - Mourmelon-le-Petit - Dijon-Ville
- Champagne-Ardenne-TGV - Reims - Bazancourt - Sedan
- Line A Neufchatel - Hopital Debre
- Line B Neufchatel - Gare Champagne TGV
- Line 2 Gare Centre - Ccial de Cormontreuil
- Line 3 Saint-Brice Courcelles - Maurencienne - Moulin de la Housse
- Line 4 Orgeval - Hopital Debre / Colomb le dimanche
- Line 6 Gare Centre - Croix Blandin
- Line 7 Gare Centre - Apollinaire
- Line 8 Tinqueux - Champ Paveau - Betheny - La Couturelle
- Line 9 Saint-Brice Courcelles - Victoire - Cormontreuil Blancs Monts
- Line 11 Gare Centre - Croix du Sud
CityBus: An electric shuttle connecting the key downtown sites: Reims Gare, Place d'Erlon, Opera, Cathedrale, Place Royale, Place du Forum, Hotel de Ville, Halles du Boulingrin, Porte Mars, Promenades, Parkings. Frequency: Every 10 minutes from Monday to Saturday - 9h to 19h.
- Line: tram A Neufchatel - Hospital Debre
- Line: tram B Neufchatel - Gare Champagne TGV based on arrival times at the train station Champagne-Ardenne TGV
- Line: bus 30 Thillois - Millesime - Moulin de la Housse
Noctambus Campus Croix Rouge - Moulin de la Housse Noctambus is a night line operating Thursdays, Fridays, Saturday, and the night before holidays from 22h45 to 5h25 the next day. One bus every 60 minutes, it connects the student centers to the night-life areas in the city.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
There is parking for cars (including places for people with reduced mobility)
- Les Taxis de Reims 03.26.47.05.05
- Taxis Radio Reims 03.26.02.15.02
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Reims train station in ReimsBicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
There is parking for bikesServices available:
- Covered platform
- Waiting room
- Newspapers, magazines - Relay
- Luggage trolleys
- WC (0.70€)
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few EuroLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.