The train station Lille-Flandres is a French Read more [...]
The train station Lille-Europe is a French railway station on the high-speed line from Fretin <=> Frethun, located on the outskirts of downtown Lille, the main city of the Metropole europeenne de Lille, prefecture of the departement: Nord and la region Hauts-de-France. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 50° 38′ 23″ North, 3° 04′ 30″ East.
It is served by the Eurostar, Thalys, TGV and TER and is on the train line Fretin <=> Frethun (LGV) with 6 (including 4 ) tracks and 2 platforms.
Reserve Your Train Tickets from the No. 1 Agent of French Railways:
Choose and Book the fastest and cheapest Train itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train travel offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Saturdays: 05h45 > 22h00
Sundays and Holidays: 7h30 > 22h00
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
TGV Inoui International High-speed services
- Brussels - Lille - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille - Nice
- Brussels - Lille - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Perpignan
Eurostar International High-speed services
Thalys International High-speed services
Other popular International train itineraries to/from
All other international train itineraries see your country link above
National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
TGV Inoui High speed services
- Calais - Lille - Paris
- Rang-du-Fliers - Boulogne -Calais - Lille - Paris
- Dunkerque - Lille - Paris
- Lille - Aeroport CDG - Marne-la-Vallee - Lyon - Marseille - Cannes - Nice
- Lille - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Toulouse
- Lille - Aeroport CDG - Tours - Bordeaux
- Lille - Aeroport CDG - Le Mans - Rennes
- Lille - Aeroport CDG - Le Mans - Angers - Nantes
- Lille - Arras - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier
- Lille - Arras - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille
Other popular French train itineraries to/from
- Agen / Amiens / Angouleme / Antibes / Auray / Avignon / Bayonne / Besancon / Beziers / Biarritz / Brive / Chateauroux / Dijon / Grenoble / Hendaye / Laval / Libourne / Limoges / Lorient / Louvigny / Montbrard / Mulhouse / Narbonne / Poitiers / Rouen / Saint-Malo / St Pierre-des-corps / St Quentin / St Raphael / Strasbourg / Toulon / Valenciennes / Vannes
For all other French itineraries, click on your country link below
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER GV High speed regional services
For all other Regional itineraries, click on your country link aboveMetro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
Metro Line 2:
Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Saint-Philibert - Bourg - Maison des Enfants - Mitterie - Pont Superieur - Lomme-Lambersart-Arthur-Notebart - Canteleu - Bois Blancs - Port de Lille - Cormontaigne - Montebello - Porte des Postes - Porte d'Arras - Porte de Douai - Porte de Valenci
- Line R: Lille - Roubaix
- Line R: Lille - Tourcoing
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- L91 Lille Gare Lille Flandres - Halluin Gounod
- 12 Haubourdin Le Parc - Marcq Ferme aux Oies / Marcq Pave Strategique
- 50 Marcq College - Grand Saint Andre
- 86 Lille Gare Lille Flandres - Comines Mairie
- 88 Lille Gare Lille Flandres - Comines Mairie / Comines Belgique
Shuttle to the Lille Lesquin airport
- Stop in front of the main entrance to Euralille (Shopping Center) - Every day. Tel: 0891 673 210
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare or private accommodation or campsite.
Since 2002 Our partner has worked with the best and most experienced overseas handling companies and suppliers. There is sophisticated technology… Simply put, there is no way your booking can get lost!
Shuttles are a shared transfer option and are a cheap, fast and effective way of traveling to and from your accommodation in a city or country you may be unfamiliar with. The prices are per person. Shuttles endeavor to operate a door to door service, however, this is not always possible due to pedestrian areas, road closures etc. drivers will drop and collect you from the nearest accessible point.
Shuttle transfers are available at many of the most popular holiday destinations including ski and summer resorts as well as campsites. Getting there can be expensive and often a long process so a shared shuttle transfer is a great value way of getting you to your accommodation so you can so you can start enjoying your stay as quickly as possible.
Instructions on how to find your transfer transport when you arrive will be printed on your booking voucher as well as full details of how to contact the supplier. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Pre-booking a shuttle transfer online gives you the security of firming up that “last mile” to your destination… what peace of mind. Minibus transfers are perfect for the larger family or small groups who want to travel together. This option can be more economical than booking multiple taxis. On arrival avoid queues and hassle, you’re whisked away in your waiting minibus. Other transfers we can arrange are by Coach for larger groups. Private and Limousine transfers. Wheelchair accessibility and Helicopter transport are also available.
Booking takes less than a minute. Vouchers are displayed and emailed instantly. Arrive on holiday in style and enjoy your own personal service. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
- There is parking for cars
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Lille Europe TGV train station in Lille
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
- There is parking for bikes with a bicycle rack on the esplanade.
Motorbike and scooter rentals in France (35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
- Tobacco shop, Newspapers, magazines
- Restaurant - bar
- Money Exchange
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: Hall 1. Exit by the Rotterdam Esplanade
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 7:30 > 20:00
There is only manual baggage storage:
Tariff per item: 4€ for the first 2 hours, 5.50€ for up to 10 hours, 9.50€ for the first 24 hours. 5€ for each additional 24hLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Don't Miss These: