Paris Gare de Lyon is one of the seven Read more [...]
The train station Paris-Austerlitz, also called the Gare d’Austerlitz, originally called the Gare d’Orleans, is one of the seven major terminus train stations of the SNCF in Paris, located on the banks of the Seine River (left bank – rive gauche), in the area of la Salpetriere in the 13th arrondissement (district). It is the departure for the classic train line that serves Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, Limoges-Benedictins, and Toulouse-Matabiau. It is in zone: 1 (tarification for Ile-de-France) with coordinates 48° 50′ 30″ North, 2° 21′ 58″ East with an altitude of 30 m.
It is on the train lines Paris-Austerlitz <=> Bordeaux-St-Jean and Quai d’Orsay <=> Austerlitz with 21 plus 4 underground tracks and 2 platforms serving 23 182 286 passengers per year.
Reserve Your Ticket:
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Ticket counters available Monday to Saturdays: 06h00 to 21h00
Sundays and Holidays: 07h00 to 21h00
Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
Automatic train ticket distributors for the main line train network
Real-time departure and arrival schedules display boardsBuy Tickets and Reservations:
Click your country link 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. To book a train pick your country of reference below. Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - France Promotions - France Groups 10-30 people - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡
Train travel offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
If you are a couple or more people and traveling by train on 3 different days or more (from Gare d'Austerlitz train station or any other French or European train station) in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to ‘point-to-point' tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options. For European citizens use the point-to-point links above, the Rail Pass access is on the same page:
USA - Argentina - Australia - Brazil - Canada - GCC Countries - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- Paris > Chateauroux - Limoges - Brive-la-Gaillarde - Cahors - Montauban - Toulouse (Intercites and Intercites 100% Eco)
- Paris - Orleans - Vierzon - Bourges - Nevers - Montlucon
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Blois - Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Amboise - Tours
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Orleans
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Poitiers - Angouleme - Bordeaux (Intercites 100% Eco10)
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Blois - Amboise - Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Saumur - Angers - Nantes (Intercites 100% Eco, on weekends), extended to Croisic during the summer
All four Intercites de nuit trains to the South of France depart from the Gare d'Austerlitz:
- Paris - Crest - Die - Luc-en-Diois - Veynes-Dévoluy - Gap - Chorges - Embrun - Montdauphin-Guillestre - L'Argentière-les Écrins - Briançon
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Toulouse-Matabiau - Auterive - Saverdun - Pamiers - Foix - Tarascon-sur-Ariège - Luzenac-Garanou - Ax-les-Thermes - Mérens-les-Vals - L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre - Porté-Puymorens - Latour-de-Carol-Enveitg
- Paris - Les Aubrais - Souillac - Gourdon - Cahors - Caussade - Montauban-Ville-Bourbon - Toulouse-Matabiau - Castelnaudary - Carcassonne - Lézignan-Corbières - Narbonne - Perpignan - Elne - Argelès-sur-Mer - Collioure - Port-Vendres - Banyuls-sur-Mer - Cerbère - Portbou
>> branch line: Les Aubrais - Saint-Denis-près-Martel - Rocamadour-Padirac - Gramat - Assier - Figeac - Capdenac - Viviez-Decazeville - Aubin - Cransac - Saint-Christophe - Rodez - Carmaux - Albi-Madeleine - Albi-Ville
- Paris - Marseille-Blancarde - Toulon - Les Arcs-Draguignan - Saint-Raphaël-Valescure - Cannes - Antibes - Nice-Ville
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Centre-Val de Loire
Suburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
- Paris > Etampes > Orleans
- Paris > Dourdan > Chateaudun > Vendome
Metro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
- C1 Pontoise, C5 Versailles-Chateau-Rive-Gauche, C8 Versailles-Chantiers, C7 Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines <=> C2 Massy - Palaiseau, C10 Juvisy, C4 Dourdan - La Foret, C6 Saint-Martin-d'Etampes, C3 Montigny - Beauchamp
Metro Gare d'Austerlitz
- Line 5: Bobigny - Pablo Picasso <=> Place d'Italie (to reach: Gare du Nord)
- Line 10: Boulogne - Pont de Saint-Cloud <=> Gare d'Austerlitz
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite Pass to travel around Paris and suburbs with the inclusion of transport to/from the airports.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition, you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
RATP Paris Bus Network: bus lines: 24, 57, 61, 63, 89, 91
Noctilien night bus lines: night bus lines: N01, N02, N31, N131, N133
Discover the overview of Paris with BigBus
The perfect introduction to bring Paris to Life with Live Guides. Visit the world's most romantic city. Hop off the bus whenever you wish to absorb the culture and live Paris your way.Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
Taxis are available in front of all these arrival and departure train stations.
See the Paris Airport Shuttle image below for visual details of the departure and arrival points for:
- The RER B train from both CDG and Orly airports <=> Paris and from CDG <=> Orly
- Le Bus Direct is the Airport Bus transport to/from various point in Paris to Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.
We recommend getting a Paris Visite pass to travel around Paris . 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris) or 1-5 (includes Versailles, Disneyland, and CDG, Orly airports). Unlimited travel on the metro, bus, and RER.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Pay parking for 300 to 500 cars
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare d'Austerlitz train station in PARIS.
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Bicycle parking available
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
Shop and Eat in the Train Station:
- Automatic photo booth
- Telephone booth
- Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks
- Automatic distributor for hot drinks
- Croissanterie - French croissants and bakery products
- Clothing store
- Relay - Newspapers, magazines, takeaway food, snacks, and drinks
- Small grocery store
- Suitable ticket counter
- Warning indicators (tiles) on the railway platforms
- Magnetic loop for the hearing impaired
- Wider adapted turnstile
- Parking spaces reserved for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRMs)
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to inquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00 am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: Towards platform 1-7
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 7:00 - 23:30
There are inquire locker sizes:
Small: Height 433 mm, Width 347 mm, Depth 824 mm
Medium: H 591 mm, W 347 mm, D 824 mm
Large: H 908 mm, W 519 mm, D 824 mm
Tariff: 5.50€, 7.50€ and 9.50€ respectively for the first 24 hours and 5€ for each additional 24h
Baggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Don't Miss These:
- Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one month. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.