The train station Paris-Nord, also called the Read more [...]
The train station Paris-Est also called the Gare de l’Est (originally called the Gare de Strasbourg), is one of the seven major terminus train stations of the SNCF network in Paris. It is located in the area of Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, in the 10th arrondissement (district), not far from the Gare du Nord. Its facade ends the South-North perspective, created by Baron Haussmann, which is mainly the Boulevard de Strasbourg.
It is in zone: 1 (tarification Ile-de-France) with coordinates 48° 52′ 39″ North, 2° 21′ 33″ East with an altitude of 46 m.
It is on the train lines Paris-Est <=> Strasbourg-Ville and Paris-Est <=> Mulhouse-Ville with 29 (plus sidings) tracks and 15 platforms serving 33 681 792 passengers (2015) per year.
Reserve Your Train Tickets from the No. 1 Agent of French Railways:
Choose and Book the fastest and cheapest Train itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train travel offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Ticket counters available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and Saturdays: 06h00 to 21h00
Fridays, Sundays and Holidays: 06h00 to 22h00
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the mainline train network
- Real-time departure and arrival schedules display boards
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
- Paris - Saarbrücken - Kaiserslautern - Mannheim - Frankfurt - Hamburg
- Paris - Strasbourg - Karlsruhe - Stuttgart
- Paris - Strasbourg - Karlsruhe - Stuttgart - Ulm - Augsburg - Munich
- Paris - Berlin
- Paris - Hannover - Berlin - Warsaw - Brest - Minsk - Moscow
- Paris - Metz - Luxembourg
Switzerland LyriaNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
Inoui - TGV
- Paris - Reims
- Paris - Reims - Rethel - Charleville-Mezieres - Sedan
- Paris - Nancy - Luneville - Saint-Die-des-Vosges
- Paris - Champagne Adrennes TGV - Chalons-en-Champagne - Bar-le-Duc
- Paris - Champagne Ardennes TGV/Meuse TGV - Nancy
- Paris - Nancy - Epinal - Remiremont
- Paris - Nancy - St Die des Vosges
- Paris - Nancy - Strasbourg
- Paris - Meuse TGV - Metz
- Paris - Metz - Thionville - Luxembourg
- Paris - Saverne - Strasbourg
- Paris - Strasbourg - Colmar
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Champagne-ArdenneSuburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
Transilien branches of Line P:
Metro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
- Transilien Paris Est - Meaux - Chateau Thierry
- Transilien Paris Est - Meaux - La Ferte-Milon
- Transilien Paris Est - Chelles Gournay - Meaux
- Transilien Paris Est - Crecy-la-Chapelle
- Transilien Paris Est - Tournan - Coulommier
Metro Lines at the Gare de l'Est:
- Line 4: Porte de Clignancourt <=> Porte d'Orleans
- Line 5: Bobigny - Pablo Picasso <=> Place d'Italie (to reach: Gare du Nord)
- Line 7: La Courneuve <=> 8 Mai 1945-Mairie d'Ivry/Villejuif > Louis Aragon
Gare de l'Est to other Paris mainline stations:
- Gare du Nord: short walk or Lines 4 or 5
- Gare Montparnasse: Line 4
- Gare de Lyon: Line 4 to Châtelet Les Halles then Line 14 or RER A. Line 4 to Châtelet then Line 1 to the Gare de Lyon. (careful: Châtelet Les Halles and Châtelet are 2 separate stops on Metro Line 4) Bus 65.
- Gare d'Austerlitz: Métro Line 5
- Gare Saint-Lazare: Métro Line 7 to Opéra, then Line 3 to Saint-Lazare. Or take RER E from Magenta which is about a 5-minute walk on the street (no underground interconnection)
Traveling to points of interest
- Disneyland Paris: Take Métro Line 4 to Gare de Châtelet – Les Halles then take the RER Line A to Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy.
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite Pass to travel around Paris and suburbs with the inclusion of transport to/from the airports.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition, you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- RATP Paris Bus Network: 30 31 32 35 38 39 46 47 56 65 350
- Noctilien night bus lines: N01, N02, N13, N14, N41, N42, N43, N44, N45, N140, N141, N142, N143, N144 and N145
Discover the overview of Paris with BigBus
The perfect introduction to bring Paris to Life with Live Guides. Visit the world's most romantic city. Hop off the bus whenever you wish to absorb the culture and live Paris your way.Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
See the Paris Airport Shuttle image below for visual details of the departure and arrival points for:
- The RER B train from both CDG and Orly airports <=> Paris and from CDG <=> Orly
- Le Bus Direct is the Airport Bus transport to/from various point in Paris to Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well. reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.
We recommend getting a Paris Visite card to travel around Paris which includes transport to/from the airports.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Taxis are available near departures at the Gare de l'Est train station.
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de l'Est train station in PARIS
Pay parking for 300 to 500 cars
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
- Bicycle parking available
- Bicycle rentals available
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
Shop and Eat in the Train Station:
- Telephone booth
- Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks
- Newsstand and tobacco shop
- Relay - Newspapers, magazines, takeaway food, snacks, and drinks
- Suitable ticket counter
- Magnetic loop for the hearing impaired
- Wider adapted turnstile
- Parking spaces reserved for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRMs)
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: Metro level, near the bakery PAUL
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 7:30 - 22:30
There are 3 locker sizes:
- Small: Height 433 mm, Width 347 mm, Depth 824 mm
- Medium: H 591 mm, W 347 mm, D 824 mm
- Large: H 908 mm, W 519 mm, D 824 mm
Tariff: 5.50€, 7.50€ and 9.50€ respectively for the first 24 hours and 5€ for each additional 24h
Baggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Office: Level (niveau) -1 near the bakery PAUL
Mondays > Saturdays: 08:00 à 20:00
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one month. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Don't Miss These: