The train station Montpellier-Saint-Roch is a French railway station located in the town of Montpellier, in the department: Herault, in the region: Occitanie. It serves SNCF trains and its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 43° 36′ 17″ North, 3° 52′ 52″ East.
It is served by the AVE, TGV, iDTGV, Ouigo, Intercites and TER and is on the train line Tarascon Sete-Ville and Paulhan Montpellier with 6 (A to F) tracks and 4 (2 side plus 2 central) platforms.
Reserve Your Train Tickets from the No. 1 Agent of French Railways:
Choose and Book the fastest and cheapest Train itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train travel offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Fridays: 7h00 > 19h30
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: 8h00 > 19h00
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
AVE Spanish Rail High-speed services
Other popular International train itineraries to/from
All other international train itineraries see your country link aboveNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
TGV Inoui High speed services
- Paris - Valence - Nimes - Montpellier / Beziers
- Paris - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Narbonne - Perpignan
- Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Perpignan - Barcelona
- Lille - Paris-CDG Airport - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Perpignan
- Lille - Paris-CDG Airport - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Toulouse
- Dijon - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Carcassonne - Toulouse - Bordeaux
Intercites Intercity services
Other popular French train itineraries to/from
- Agde / Agen / Angers / Antibes / Belfort / Cannes / Chalon-sur-Saone / Colmar / La Rochelle / Macon / Metz / Mulhouse / Nantes / Rennes / Saumur / Sete / St Raphael / Strasbourg / Toulon
For all other French itineraries, click on your country link below
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER OccitanieLocal Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Ligne 1: Tour de l'Ecusson - Eglise Saint-Denis
- Ligne 2: Octroi de Palavas - Gare ferroviaire - Eglise Saint-Denis - Place de la Comedie - Rue de la Loge - Rue Foch - Peyrou - Faubourg Saint-Jaumes
- Ligne 3: Place de la Comedie - Esplanade - Abattoirs - Cimetiere Saint-Lazare - Mairie de Castelnau-le-Lez
- Ligne 4 Gare de Palavas - Place de la Comedie - Eglise Saint-Denis - Cours Gambetta - Octroi de Lodeve - Celleneuve
- 6: Pas du Loup • Rondelet • Observatoire • Pitot • Pierre Viala • Alco • Chateau d'Ô • Val d'Aurelle
- 7: Hotel du Departement • Lycee Jean Monnet • Chateau d'Ô • Cervantes • Maison des Sports • Observatoire • Rondelet • Lycee Jules Ferry • Tonnelles • La Martelle • Les Bouisses
- 8: Place Carnot • College des Aiguerelles • Cite de l'Arme
- 11: Les Bouisses • Pas du Loup • Plan Cabanes • Saint-Denis • Observatoire • Garosud (La Jeune Parque) • TAM • Saint-Cleophas • Place Carnot • Cite de l'Arme • Marche Gare • Tournezy
- 12: Catalpas • Razeteurs • Place Carnot • Gare Saint-Roch
Herault Transport, website
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- 101 - Station Tramway Notre Dame de Sablassou / Castelnau le Lez - Lunel - Marsillargues
- 102 - Station Tramway Sabines / Montpellier - Mireval - Frontignan - Sete
- 103/104 - Beziers - Pezenas - Montagnac - Meze - Loupian - Bouzigues - Gigean - Station Tramway St Jean le Sec / St Jean de Vedas
- 103/312 - Station Tramway St Jean le Sec / St Jean de Vedas - Fabregues RD613 - Gigean - Poussan
- 104 - Pezenas - Montagnac - Meze - Loupian - Bouzigues - Station Tramway Sabines Montpellier par Autoroute
- 106 - Montpellier Station Place de France - Carnon - Le Petit Travers - Le Grand Travers - La Grande Motte - Le Grau du Roi - Aigues Mortes
- 107 - Montpellier Station Boirargues - Mauguio - Candillargues - Mudaison - Lansargues - St Just - Valergues - Lunel - Marsillargues
- 108 - Station Tramway Occitanie / Montpellier - St Gely du Fesc - Les Matelles - Viols en Laval - Viols le Fort - St Martin de Londres - Notre Dame de Londres - Ganges - Le Vigan
- 110 - Station Tramway St Eloi / Montpellier - Assas - Guzargues - Ste Croix de Quintillargues
- 111- Station Tramway G. Pompidou / Castelnau le Lez - Teyran - St Drezery - Montaud - St Bauzille de M. -Buzignargues - Galargues - Garrigues - Campagne - St Jean de Cornies - St Hilaire de B.
- 112 - Station Tramway Notre Dame de Sablassou / Castelnau le Lez - Castries - St Genies des M. - Restinclieres - Sussargues - Beaulieu - Saussines - Boisseron - Sommieres
- 114 - Station Tramway Occitanie / Montpellier - St Clement de Riviere - St Vincent de Barbeyrargues
- 115 - Station Tramway Occitanie / Montpellier - St Jean de Cuculles - St Mathieu de Treviers - Valflaunes - Lauret - Sauteyrargues - Vacquieres - Corconne - Quissac
- 116 - Station Tramway Occitanie / Montpellier - Combaillaux - Murles
- 117 - Montpellier - Montarnaud - Vailhauques
- 125 - Montpellier - St Aunes
- 131 - Montpellier station Garcia Lorca - Palavas Les Flots
- 301/381 - Montpellier - Gignac - St Felix de Lodez - Lodeve - Millau L 381
- 302- Clermont l'Herault - Ceyras - St Andre de Sangonis - Gignac - St Paul et Valmalle - Montpellier
- 303/485 - Montpellier - Gignac - Clermont l'Herault - Bedarieux - Lamalou les Bains - St Pons de Thomieres
- 305 - Montpellier - Gignac - Popian - St Bauzille de la Sylve - Pouzols - Le Pouget - Canet - Aspiran
- 306 - Montpellier - Clermont l'Herault - Nebian - Lieuran - Cabrieres - Peret - Fontes
- 308 - Clermont l'Herault - Joncquieres - Montpeyroux - St Jean de Fos - St Guilhem le desert - Aniane - Gignac - Montpellier
- 312 - St Jean de Vedas / Station St Jean le Sec - Fabregues - Gigean - Poussan - Montbazin - Villeveyrac - St Pargoire - Campagnan - Paulhan - Adissan
- 313 - Montpellier - St Paul et Valmalle - Aumelas - Vendemian - Plaissan - Puilacher - Tressan - Belarga
- 120 - Airport Shuttle: Aeroport Montpellier Mediterranee
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare or private accommodation or campsite.
Since 2002 Our partner has worked with the best and most experienced overseas handling companies and suppliers. There is sophisticated technology… Simply put, there is no way your booking can get lost!
Shuttles are a shared transfer option and are a cheap, fast and effective way of traveling to and from your accommodation in a city or country you may be unfamiliar with. The prices are per person. Shuttles endeavor to operate a door to door service, however, this is not always possible due to pedestrian areas, road closures etc. drivers will drop and collect you from the nearest accessible point.
Shuttle transfers are available at many of the most popular holiday destinations including ski and summer resorts as well as campsites. Getting there can be expensive and often a long process so a shared shuttle transfer is a great value way of getting you to your accommodation so you can so you can start enjoying your stay as quickly as possible.
Instructions on how to find your transfer transport when you arrive will be printed on your booking voucher as well as full details of how to contact the supplier. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Pre-booking a shuttle transfer online gives you the security of firming up that “last mile” to your destination… what peace of mind. Minibus transfers are perfect for the larger family or small groups who want to travel together. This option can be more economical than booking multiple taxis. On arrival avoid queues and hassle, you’re whisked away in your waiting minibus. Other transfers we can arrange are by Coach for larger groups. Private and Limousine transfers. Wheelchair accessibility and Helicopter transport are also available.
Booking takes less than a minute. Vouchers are displayed and emailed instantly. Arrive on holiday in style and enjoy your own personal service. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
- There is parking for cars
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Montpellier-St-Roch train station in Montpellier
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
- There is parking for bikes
Motorbike and scooter rentals in France (35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: At the end of the NEF, the high ceiling hall, next to the entry Pont de Lattes
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 9:00 - 20:00
There are 3 locker sizes:
- Small: Height 433 mm, Width 347 mm, Depth 824 mm
- Medium: H 591 mm, W 347 mm, D 824 mm
- Large: H 908 mm, W 519 mm, D 824 mm
Tariff: 5.50€, 7.50€ and 9.50€ respectively for the first 24 hours and 5€ for each additional 24hLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Don't Miss These: