The train station Nice-Riquier is a French Read more [...]
The train station Nice-Ville (locally known as the Gare Thiers) is a French railway station on the line: Marseille-Saint-Charles <=> Vintimille (border), located in the Thiers neighborhood located near downtown Nice, prefecture of the department: Alpes-Maritimes, in the region: Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur (PACA). It is the main station in the city. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 43° 42′ 18″ North, 7° 15′ 43″ East.
It is served by the TGV Lyria, TGV, iDTGV, Riviera Express, Thello, Intercites de nuit, Intercites, TER Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur and Auto-train service and is on the train line Marseille-Saint-Charles <=> Vintimille and Nice <=> Breil sur Roya with 7 (plus sidings) tracks and 4 platforms.
Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Saturdays: 06h10 - 21h00
Sundays and Holidays: 07h00 - 20h00
Buy Tickets and Reservations:
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
Buy all your Tickets online. CLICK on the link for your home country to see information in your language and check Real Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
France and European City to City Train Tickets:
Train travel to and from the Gare de Nice train station offers you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient rail service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - France Promotions - France Groups 10-30 people - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡
If you are a couple or more people and traveling by train on 3 different days or more (from Gare de Nice train station or any other French or European train station) in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to ‘point-to-point' tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options.
For European citizens use the point-to-point links above, the Rail Pass access is on the same page:
USA - Argentina - Australia - Brazil - Canada - GCC Countries - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
TGV Inoui - High-speed services
- Paris - Cannes - Nice (- Monaco - Ventimiglia)
- Geneva - Lyon - Aix-en-Provence - Cannes - Nice
- Brussels / Lille - Aeroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille Cannes - Nice
EuroCity services (Thello)
For all other International itineraries, click on your country link aboveNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
TGV Inoui - High-speed services
Intercites - Intercity services
Intercites de Nuit - Night services
Other popular French train itineraries to/from
- Agde / Agen / Arles / Bayonne / Beaune / Belfort / Besancon / Beziers / Biarritz / Mulhouse / Nantes / Narbonne / Nimes / Sete / Thionville
For all other itineraries in France, click on your country link above
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur - Regional services
- Marseille - Toulon - Cannes - Nice
- Les Arcs-Draguignan - Saint-Raphael-Valescure - Cannes - Nice
- Cannes - Antibes - Nice - Monaco - Menton - Ventimiglia
- Grasse - Cannes - Antibes - Nice - Monaco - Menton - Ventimiglia
For all other Regional itineraries, click on your country link aboveLocal Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
Lignes Azur, website
- L1 - LAS PLANAS-GORBELLA-BORRIGLIONE-MALAUSSENA-JEAN MEDECIN (GARE SNCF NICE VILLE)-MASSENA-GARIBALDI-ACROPOLIS- VAUBAN-UNIVERSITE ST JEAN D ANGELY-ST ROCH-ST CHARLES-PONT MICHEL-HOPITAL PASTEUR
Lignes Azur, website
- 4 Saint-Sylvestre <> Hopital Pasteur
- 12 Constellations <> Gare SNCF
- 17 C.P.A.M. <> Square Daudet <> Cimiez Monastere
- 23 Centre Administratif <> Aeroport Terminal 1 <> Saint-Maurice
- 30 Gare SNCF <> Riquier
- 64 Gare SNCF - Saint-Pancrace
- 71 Gare SNCF - Corniche Bellevue
- 75 Gare SNCF - Hameaux de la Costiere
- 75D Gare SNCF - Magnan
- 99 Gare SNCF - Aeroport T.2 / T.1
- N3 Promenade des Arts - Gambetta - Gare SNCF - Saint-Sylvestre - Le Ray - Las Planas - Saint-Sylvestre - Gambetta - Gare SNCF - Promenade des Arts
- N4 Promenade des Arts - Bas Gambetta - Gare SNCF - Magnan - Carras - Saint-Laurent-du-Var - Les Moulins - Caucade - Napoleon III - Giordan - Californie - Rue de France - Bottero - Joffre - Promenade des Arts
- N5 Promenade des Arts - Bas Gambetta - Magnan - Carlone - La Madeleine - Bottero - Joffre - Promenade des Arts
Lignes Azur, website
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- 100 Nice - Monaco - Menton
- 100x Nice - Monaco Express
- 112 Nice - Monte Carlo
- 116 Nice - La Turbie - Peille
- 200 Nice - Cannes
- 217 Nice - Villeneuve Loubet
- 230 Nice - Sophia Antipolis
- 232 Saint-Laurent-du-Var - Cagnes-sur-Mer - Sophia Antipolis
- 300 Nice - La Grave de Contes
- 340 Nice - L'Escarene - Luceram
- 360 Nice - L'Escarene - Luceram
- 400 Nice - Vence
- 500 Nice - Grasse
- 701 Bouyon - Carras - ZA La Manda
- 720 Nice - Sigale
- 721 Nice - Ascros
- 770 Nice - Valberg
- 790 Nice - Entraunes
Azur - Bus
- Line 23: Centre Administratif <> Aeroport Terminal 1 <> Saint-Maurice
- Line 98: Lycee Massena <> Airport
- Line 99: Nice Ville train station <> Direct Airport T2 T1
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available. Ideal for reduced mobility transfers.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare or private accommodation or campsite.
Since 2002 Our partner has worked with the best and most experienced overseas handling companies and suppliers. There is sophisticated technology... Simply put, there is no way your booking can get lost!
Shuttles are a shared transfer option and are a cheap, fast and effective way of traveling to and from your accommodation in a city or country you may be unfamiliar with. The prices are per person. Shuttles endeavor to operate a door to door service, however, this is not always possible due to pedestrian areas, road closures etc. drivers will drop and collect you from the nearest accessible point.
Shuttle transfers are available at many of the most popular holiday destinations including ski and summer resorts as well as campsites. Getting there can be expensive and often a long process so a shared shuttle transfer is a great value way of getting you to your accommodation so you can so you can start enjoying your stay as quickly as possible.
Instructions on how to find your transfer transport when you arrive will be printed on your booking voucher as well as full details of how to contact the supplier. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Pre-booking a shuttle transfer online gives you the security of firming up that "last mile" to your destination... what peace of mind. Minibus transfers are perfect for the larger family or small groups who want to travel together. This option can be more economical than booking multiple taxis. On arrival avoid queues and hassle, you're whisked away in your waiting minibus. Other transfers we can arrange are by Coach for larger groups. Private and Limousine transfers. Wheelchair accessibility and Helicopter transport are also available.
Booking takes less than a minute. Vouchers are displayed and emailed instantly. Arrive on holiday in style and enjoy your own personal service. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
- There is parking for cars
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Nice-Ville train station in Nice.
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
- There is no parking for bikes
Motorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few EuroLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.